4 STEPS TO A FRESH, CLEAN, HEALTHY CARPET
If you’re thinking about having your carpet cleaned, we encourage you to follow these four steps:
STEP #1: Make a commitment to yourself to get your carpets cleaned. The longer they remain dirty, the sooner they’ll wear out. Plus the longer you have to breathe all the pollen, fungus, and chemicals that hide in your carpet. If you are looking for carpet cleaning in Naperville, its best to ask your friends and family for a reputable carpet cleaning company.
STEP #2: List your objectives. Do you want only the dirt removed, something you could do with a rented shampooer. Or do you want all the bacteria, fungus, chemicals, and dust mites removed, which will require a hot water truck-powered cleaner, as we use. Do you want to work with an honest, reputable carpet cleaning company in Naperville – or are you willing to risk working with the company that offers you the lowest price – knowing that the company might not be in business tomorrow?
STEP #3: Ask questions. The way you learn about a company is to ask specific questions and listen carefully to the answers. Here are seven tough questions to ask a carpet cleaner before he/she begins to clean your carpet:
1. What method of carpet cleaning do you recommend?
2. What type of equipment do you use to clean carpet?
3. What will your equipment remove from my carpet?
4. How often should I get my carpets cleaned?
5. What training have you had in cleaning carpets?
6. Is your company certified by the IICRC and will you show me your certification certificate?
7. Are your cleaning technicians certified by the IICRC and can I see their certifications?
8. Will you show me your workers comp certificate?
9. Can you show proof of liability insurance?
10. Do you have a 100% no-risk guarantee?
STEP #4: Once you’re satisfied that you’re working with an honest, competent professional, invite them into your home and ask for a specific quotation, backed by a guarantee.
A written quotation gives you the assurance that you know exactly what your job will cost–no surprises.
By following these four steps, you’ll gain all the information you’ll need to make an informed intelligent decision. If you want a quick, cheap carpet-cleaning job, many companies in the phone book can help you. Or you can rent a shampooer from the grocery store and do the job yourself. But if you want your carpet to be completely and healthfully cleaned–removing the bacteria, fungus, chemicals, pollens, and tobacco products—Call Clean USA 877-754-1226