It’s almost summer, and whether you did a major spring cleaning or not, it’s still a good idea to stay on top of the cleanliness of your home. If you like to clean your home in sections, you should read our last blog for a manageable list of cleaning tasks to start with. In today’s blog, we have another list of cleaning tasks for you to consider as you work to keep your home the best it can be.
Clean USA is proud to be Sycamore’s premier commercial cleaners. We handle everything from periodic carpet cleanings to full commercial cleaning services. We understand that cleanliness not only makes life more pleasant, it preserves your property. Whether we’re talking about a residential or a commercial property, the benefits of cleanliness cannot be denied.
Keep These Cleaning Tasks on Your Radar
- People tend not to use their ovens as much during the summer. If you aren’t baking as much, it’s a perfect time to clean your oven of all the buildup from winter. You can use the cleaning cycle on the oven, but if this is going to heat things up too much for you, it may be time to roll up your sleeves and scrub it out. You’ll be glad when you heat your oven up and don’t smell the burnt remains of pizza and casserole.
- People tend to focus on horizontal surfaces when it comes to cleaning. However, walls need your attention, too. Walls collect dust, grease, dirt, and fingerprints. This is especially true around light switches, where people touch the wall around the switchplates. You should also look at the trim and baseboards, which will get dusty and splattered.
- Much like walls, windows collect a bunch of dust, dirt, and fingerprints. The great thing about windows is that they can be extremely rewarding to clean. While it may be tempting to only wash the outsides, which tend to accumulate the most dirt, make sure you wash the inside of the windows, too. The insides of windows tend to be very dusty and cleaning them will give that extra sparkle.
- Closets often miss out on all cleaning because they’re doing their jobs: holding possessions! If you have a closet that’s stored shoes, it’s a good idea to clear it out and vacuum the floor. It can also be a good idea to go through your various closets and throw away/give away anything you don’t need. You’ll feel lighter!
- Your carpets act like passive air filters, collecting a bunch of dirt, dust, and more. They can often hold pounds of contaminants and when you walk over the carpet, your footsteps disturb the particles and get them in the air where they can cause allergies and irritation. You can prevent this issue by getting your carpets professionally cleaned at least once a year.
Let Us Clean Your Carpets
Whether carpeting in your home or business needs cleaning, Clean USA is your answer in Sycamore. Our excellent services are trusted by discriminating home and business owners in Illinois, so contact us today!