Area Rug Cleaning
If you have area rugs in your home, it’s important to properly clean and maintain them. Cleaning your area rugs properly and routinely enhances their look and value. Clean USA has developed proven methods to safely, gently, and effectively remove all pollutants, allergens, deep stains, and dirt out of your rugs. This is done while also preserving their original quality.
Clean USA has earned the status as an Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, & Restoration (IICR) certified firm and annually re-qualifies for this most prestigious certification in the industry.
Our Area Rug Cleaning Process:
All area rugs are picked up from your home by our professionals and delivered to our central rug cleaning plant where they are given the highest attention. The rugs are thoroughly inspected, treated, and then cleaned. They are then placed in an extensive drying chamber to preserve natural colors and fibers. We will then deliver them back to your home in pristine condition.
- Pre-Inspection Of All Rugs: To determine fiber construction for proper cleaning method
- Rugs Treated With Color-Stabilizer: To prevent color fading and bleeding
- Rugs Thoroughly Rinsed With Residue-Free Rinse: To prevent re-soiling
- All Fringes And Edges Cleaned And Treated Properly
- Rugs Placed In Extensive Drying Chamber: To preserve natural colors and fibers
- Post-Inspection: To assure your complete satisfaction
- Rugs Are Then Ready For Pickup Or Delivery
- Your Day Just Got Brighter: Because Clean USA cares
We Guarantee your rugs will be delivered on time and on the date promised. If not, you don’t pay anything. That’s our guarantee!
Contact us today to schedule your area rug cleaning.