Professional Water Restoration
If you are looking for a water restoration company then you have suffered flood damage, a pipe burst, or other disaster causing you to need a major clean-up. Not just any cleaning company will work. Hiring a professional restoration service means they have the training, experience, and equipment to do things right. Improper handling could cause molds or microbes to grow, creating a problem greater than the original.
Proper certification is important. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) states, “Without the proper certifications, it will be difficult to effectively fix any problems.” Moreover, “Technicians in this industry are expected to properly repair any water damage, repair any damage to flooring and textiles, remove odors from carpeting and fabrics and eradicate any types of mold that may be left behind after [water damage].”
What to Expect
- Certification: The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is the premier certification and standard-setting organization for the inspection, cleaning and restoration industries.
- Fast Response: The company should have a quick response to your water or fire damage. Timeliness is an important factor for avoiding permanent damage.
- References: Make sure the company can provide references, and check their online reputation. Seek an honest representation of customer’s experiences.
- Estimates: Any professional should be able to give an idea of cost before the job starts.
- Bonded & Insured: Ensure any company you use is both bonded and insured.
Clean USA has over 25 years experience and is one on the most trusted in the industry. We have the skills to bring your house back to normal and have worked with almost every insurance company in the area. If you would like to talk more about water restoration, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us.